Monday 3 October 2011

Wats ma career.....?!



  


Day passes, so passes the year,
Bt i stil wonder what's my career,
lots of options create sought of confusion,
Bt there is no one to give me the solution.

Think!! Think!! What my career should be ?!
Selecting it is as hard as consoling a baby,
consulting and enquiring are kind of pacifier,
but i still wonder what's ma career.

One say to be a employee and other say business man,
1 say to be CS and other to b a accountant,
there are lots of options here,
bt i stil wonder what's my career.

Finished my studies,
and done with the exams,
and so did i pass my final year,
dude !!! Trust me!! I still wonder what's my career......



                                                                                            Penned by:- K.Giridhar Pai

1 comment:

  1. Excellent poems Giri..
    Simple one and it doesn't speak much...
    Still conveys something.. touches somewhere.. Sounds TRUE for a Greater extent....

    ReplyDelete