Monday 3 October 2011

Its my b'day after all .

Eyes on the clock and cell on table,
Eagerly waiting for the mid-night to happen,
Then those beep of message and ring of call,
Wow!!! Its my b'day afteral:)

Lengthy and sleepless nights,
Thinking what special is waiting for me today,
What an awesome feeling they r all,
Guys!!! Its my b'day after all.                                    



Waking up early in the morning with presents on the bed,
And tears of happiness in mom's eyes,
Seeing me wake up she hugs n kisses me once and for all,
Why not!! Its my b'day after all.

Spending the day cherishing old memories ,
Those wonderful days of creedling in mom's lap and fun wit family and frnds,
The day ends by such fun n emotions ,
And I start to wait for my nxt b'day occasion:(



                                                   Penned by :- K.Giridhar Pai

No comments:

Post a Comment