Saturday 15 October 2011

FRIENDSHIP AND EXPECTATION..?!

FRIENDSHIP AND EXPECTATION..?! 



 Friendship is something related to heart,
 Its one among the beautiful art,
 But I say its emotions that create such relation,
 Between emotion Andaman friendship this is the connection.  


Some friends are old and some are new, 
But guys, my close friends are only few, 
I care for them, want them and love them a lot,
They are only treasure I have got.  


Some became friend just for my sake, 
But from heart they were fake, 
These are the one who hurt me a lot, 
But they are the only treasure I have got.  




Only mistake I do is keeping expectations, 
But it ends up with suffocation, 
I don't want to lose them because they are only once i have got, 
you are my friend , my lifeline and I love u a lot.  


I treated you as my friend, 
But your friendship towards me was just like trend, 
I tried a lot to save this relation, 
But it seems waste,that's why neither RELATION nor EXPECTATIONS:(


                                                                   Penned by :- Giridhar Pai

No comments:

Post a Comment