Tuesday 4 October 2011

Dad and Mom

Dad and Mom

He is the one who teach us the culture,
I always wish to follow his principle,
Who gets angry, scold and beat me when i act bad,
He is my role model, my inspiring DAD .

She is the one who protected me in her womb,
Who will care and love me till her tomb,
I wish she should be always together,
She is the life giver,my loving mother.

They are the two most important people,        
Who through out act to be our helper,
They scold us for a reason,
That is to make us a better person.

I love you both is what i have to say,
So thought that this would be better way to convey,
I promise that I'll be top in the crowd,
DAD and MOM, I'll make you both proud......



Penned by :- K .Giridhar Pai                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment