Saturday 17 November 2012

Unrequited Desires

Unrequited Desires...
 
 
I miss my best friend
I miss you a lot
Every day you seem to touch the chords of my heart
I just miss my Best Friend.

How did the differences grow so big ?
I never understood
Forgive me, I don’t know where was I lost
I just miss my Best Friend.

Oh Life, you tell me
What I have lost, how do I get back ?
Every mistake is forgiven
How do I turn these broken moments to happier ones ?

I took away all the dreams
Dream of we being the best friends of all.
How do I forget so many talks ?
How can I own myself ?

Eyes were open, I knew everything
I stood there watching everything happen
While through distance, we grew apart
I dint know what wave I was flowing in.

Wishing all this was a dream
Which  may change when I awake.
I want this burden to be washed away
I want this heart to be happy again
I just miss my Best Friend a lot …!

                                                                                                  Penned By :- ●کbáh

No comments:

Post a Comment